您现在的位置: 有趣知识 >> 第六层 >> 经典台词大全 >> 正文

《乐高蝙蝠侠大电影》经典台词 嗨,普特,我回来了

2017-4-18 来源:网络整理 网摘加载中...

   乐高蝙蝠侠大电影经典台词

  1.Batman: So anyway when you‘re as super as me you don’t just get one trailer, you get two trailers in one week, check this out.

  蝙蝠侠:所以不管怎样,当你和我一样厉害的时候,你不会仅得到一部预告片,而是可以一周内获得两部预告片,看看这个。

  2.Batman: Hey, Puter, I‘m home.

  蝙蝠侠:嗨,普特,我回来了。

  Computer: Welcome home, sir. Initializing Batcave music. So, did anything exciting happened today?

  电脑:欢迎回家,少爷。正在初始化蝙蝠洞的音乐。那么,今天发生了什么激动人心的事吗?

  Batman: I saved the city again. It was off the chain. Anyway, I should probably have some grub.

  蝙蝠侠:我又一次拯救了城市,不落俗套。总之,我该吃点东西了。

  Computer: Alfred left your lobster thermidor in the fridge.

  电脑:阿尔弗雷德把你的芝士?龙虾放在冰箱里了。

  Batman: Oh, that’s my favorite. I can‘t wait.

  蝙蝠侠:噢,那是我的最爱,我等不及了。

  3.Batman: Hey mom, hey dad, I um, I saved the city again to I think you would have been really proud.

  蝙蝠侠:嗨,爸爸妈妈,我。。。。。。我再一次拯救了城市,我觉得你们应该会非常骄傲。

  4.Alfred Pennyworth: Were you looking at the old family pictures again?

  阿尔弗雷德:你又看那些家庭老照片了?

  Batman: No, I wasn’t!

  蝙蝠侠:不,我没有!

  Alfred Pennyworth: Sir, I have seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and 2005 and 1997 and 1995 and 1992 and 1989 and that weird one in 1966。

  阿尔弗雷德:少爷,我看着你经历了太多相似的阶段了,2016年、2012年、2008年、2005年、1997年、1995年、1992年、1989年,还有最怪异的发生在1966年。

  Batman: I have aged phenomenally.

  蝙蝠侠:我已经长大了。

  5.Batman: I deserve this today, today I deserve it.

  蝙蝠侠:我应得今天,今天是我应得的。

  6.Batman: We‘re not? Alfred, what did I say? Always Be Recording!

  蝙蝠侠:我们不是?阿尔弗雷德,我说过什么?持续录音!

网友评论:
最新推荐
随机推荐

破洛洛 版权所有

Copyright © 2010-2017 zs.poluoluo.com All rights reserved.黔ICP备17001677号

本站不承担任何版权问题,如果我们侵犯了您的利益,请来信告知(admin@poluoluo.com),我们会在第一时间处理!